Tuesday 4 June 2013

White Wedding

Wow, what a fabulous couple of days sunshine we`ve enjoyed here. Even inspired me to venture into the garden.

Today I`ve got a Wedding card to share with you

This was a commissioned card, the only brief I had was it had to have the couples name and the date of the wedding.
I`ve used the Spellbinders Gold elements one die set again - I love this die set. `On your Wedding Day` is a stamp I`ve had for many years and can`t remember where I had it from. The name & date of the Wedding is computer generated and of course it wouldn`t be finished without a ribbon and some gems.

I`m off to another hydrotherapy session now. This will be my third now and I have to say I`ve quite enjoyed it - can`t believe I really said that.

Catch you again soon
Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment