Saturday 8 June 2013

2 days till the launch of the NEW Tonic Verso dies & punches



The new Verso dies and punches will be launched at 8 am on Create & Craft. You can check out all the range on Tonic Studios website http://tonic-studios.co.uk/

I have absolutely adored working with these new dies, there are so many different ways to use them. Here`s a sneaky peek at one of the cards I made using the lattice ovals die set.



The stamp used is from the Tonic Pick of the Bunch Clear Chrysanthemum stamps.

Hope you like the new dies as much as me. Will be back with more designs soon

Hugs
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I love you card, I have just ordered this die from Crafty Devils website. Please can you tell me will I also get the small die? Have you used a stamp for the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete