Friday 31 May 2013

One for the Dads

Can`t believe we`re nearly into June, where has this year gone!!

Father`s Day is almost on us, so here`s a card to share for that special day.

I`ve used the Tonic Scalloped Diamond punch for the banners and the Birdy punch to embellish. The Dad image is a stamp - I think it`s from Provocraft and coloured with Promarkers. I`ve added a faux stitch detail along with some buttons and it`s finished.

I`ve been along to my first ever hydro gym session today. My GP has sent me along to see if it will improve my joint pain and movement. It was OK and I`m still alive and kicking so, I`ll go along tomorrow for another session. I`ll let you know in 16 weeks what the outcome is. Can you tell I`m a sceptic, lol.

It`s glorious sunshine here, so I`m going out to enjoy it.

Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment