Had a few wine bottles hanging around after Christmas - empty of course. So I thought I`d do a bit of up cycling. I raided the kitchen drawer and found some common & garden string and covered the bottle with it. I spread Tonic Funky Glue over the bottle starting at the neck and continued wrapping the string. Don`t worry if some of the glue seeps out, it dries clear.
I then cut a strip using Simplicity Pattern Punch – Daisy Strip. I made the swirls using the Magnolia Leaf & swirl die and finished off with the Tonic Studio Floral Delights Oriental Lily. I inked all the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
Loved using the die it gave a really crisp cut and so easy to use
Hope you like it.
My next job is to tidy my craft room. OMG it`s such a state.