Saturday 5 January 2013

Missing in Action - but I`m back now!!! And some exciting news

So sorry I`ve not been around for some time. Have had a busy year with my parents being poorly. Over Christmas the ceiling fell down over their upstairs landing due to water damage causing no end of anxieties. I have been trying to persuade them for some time to come and stay with me and this seems to have been the straw that broke the camels back. So at present I am moving everything around in our home to make room for them. I have been crafting but not got around to taking photos. I will remedy this. I`ve been given some toys by Tonic Studios to play with - so I will let you now how I get on Hope you`ve all had a good Christmas and I wish you a very Happy & Healthy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Hooray welcome back...
    Will make things easier with mam and dad over.
    Can`t wait to see what you`ve been playing with ..

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete