Sunday 12 January 2014

Tonic Frame Dies - Introducing Rose

Happy new Year everyone. I`ve got so much news to share with you. Since I last blogged I`ve started to work full time at Tonic. It`s been a blast, everyone has been so welcoming. I`ve been able to play with all the dies and punches and had a few sneaky peeks , but if I told you about them I`d have to kill you, lol.

How have been enjoying the Tonic shows from the CHA. The new products are flying out of the doors. I absolutely love the new frames and dies. I have a picture of my late Mum to share with you when she was in her 20`s.


I`ve used the Rose frame die and corners together with some velvet ribbon & Petal Pairs roses.

Hope you`re able to watch the next Tonic programme from the CHA later tonight.

Love & Hugs
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Allison wonderful news.Lucky Tonic to have such a talented lady on board.I have caught some of the shows,think I have to treat myself.Such beautiful dies.
    Take care
    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful frame and your mum would be delighted x

    ReplyDelete