Saturday 11 May 2013

Monochrome

Good Morning from a very wet Bridgend. Not been around this week as I`ve had an impingement of my shoulder - basically something`s pinched inside my shoulder. I have to say I`m much better now.

Here` s quick card I made with a black & white Inkadinkadoo stamped image that`s been sat in my craft box for ages.



The corners are stamped & embossed with a Clarity Large Ivy Corner. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, the striped paper has been hanging around my scrap box. I finished it off with a punched border, some ribbon & black gems.

I`m off to finish a card for a fabulous friend who is retiring from work. I`m going out to celebrate her retirement with a group of friends tonight at The New Garden in Aberkenfig. I can definitely recommend the meals here, they are delicious.

Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment