Sunday 21 February 2010

Woo Hoo!! Cards at last



It`s my Husbands 50th Birthday today, so I had to make a few cards for such a special occasion.

The girl treading the grapes has the caption underneath - just treading the grapes for your Birthday Bubbly!!

We`re off out to lunch with my Son today and then we`re off to The Priory Hotel in Caerleon. The room I`ve booked has a superking 4 poster bed with en- suite jacuzzi. Will take some piccies to show you.
The only downfall is I have to rush back to Bridgend tomorrow morning to do a Food Hygiene & Safety course wHich starts at 8.45 - so it`ll be an early start for us in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Alison.Wish your Husband a very happy birthday for me and I hope your evening was lovely.Have fun tomorrow.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards...bet Alan was delighted, with them.Happy Birthday to Alan..hope you both have a wonderful evening..
    Love Sian xx

    ReplyDelete