Tuesday 23 February 2010

Another Man`s card


I`m on a run with Men`s cards at the moment - we have more boys than girls in my family, so I don`t have a problem making cards for men.

This card is for my little neighbour Dylan to give his Grandfather. Thanks to Jak for the background paper (here`s Jak`s blog - definitely worth a look http://www.jakheath.com/)

Well the news on the pub front is we`re aiming to open on MARCH 4th

We`re interviewing today for kitchen and bar staff today. It`s another first for me having never interviewed before.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant mans card . Good luck with your interviewing and getting the pub opened on 4th March not long really is it.:0)
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Al..Glad the interviews went well.
    Love Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Alison and love the image you've used. I often find it hard to get my head around making men's cards...bless 'em. Hope your interviews went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohooo, a pub owner.... its definitely good to know one ; ) lovely cards again, hope to see you soon
    Karen
    xx

    ReplyDelete