Friday 21 November 2014

Been AWOL for too long..........SORRY!!!

I must apologise for ignoring my blogging friends. I don't know where this year has gone, I seem to have blinked and missed it.

I haven't been idle though, I've been making loads of samples for the Tonic shows, doing workshops at home and also at the NEC Hobbycrafts show. Had a wonderful time meeting all the Tonic fans.

Tonic has launched a new range called Forever Moments. The next launch in this range is the Verona box, you can catch Jodie demoing it on Create and Craft Saturday 22nd November. This is my version of the box



I wanted to add some fabric to the box, so I covered the drawer fronts and padded the sides and top pelmet piece. I thoroughly enjoy making them, hope you will too.

Off to bed for me now.

Hugs
Alison xx

1 comment: