Sunday 9 March 2014

Rose Circle Selection

Hope you've all had a fab weekend enjoying the sunshine.

Here's a few cards using the Rose Circle die set to share with you


This is a 6 x 6" card. I've cut the outer and middle die from the Rose Circle die set in lemon and used a lilac card to back it. The corners are cut from the small Pansy Arch die and finished off with a ribbon, Petal Pair Rose and some gold self adhesive gems.

My second card is also made using the same die set, but they are very different cards.


This is an 8 x 8" card. I cut four strips in silver card using the Rose Circle Border Punch. I glued the strips to the edges of the card leaving the corners free. I then mitred the corners and stuck them down.

I cut 3 white Rose Circle dies. Then 2 silver and 1 white backing plate. I cut in half the 2 Rose circles with silver backing and stuck to a 7 x 7 " piece of white card. The centre topper is raised on 3D foam pads and finished off with 2 Frond Finesse die cuts, a white bow and a For You sentiment from the Pillow Box die set.

Hope you'll be able to join Jodie on Create & Craft for a Magical launch on Friday 14th March at 8am.

Hugs
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Alison
    The dies are soooo pretty.

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete