Wednesday 26 March 2014

A Little Fairy Book

Good Morning everyone, hope you're all OK. I'm getting ready for another busy day at Tonic HQ - Woo Hoo!!

Jodie will be on TV today with some fabulous goodies to share with you at 3pm & 6pm, catch her if you can.

As well as card making, I like to get the most out of my dies, so I've added our beautiful Fae Hideaway to the front of a book.


The book is a very inexpensive hard cover book - in fact it was four for a pound in a pound store. I covered the book using paper from our Butterfly Beautiful card set. I punched out a strip using Elegant Drape border punch. Cut a piece of acetate to fit behind the faerie's wings and added glitter. Then added a ribbon & pearls.

I think it's a pretty book for only a few pennies, any little girl of big girl for that matter would love it.

Hugs
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Your book cover is gorgeous Alison.Have a lovely day.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete