Wednesday 26 February 2014

New Tonic Intrica Rose Circle die

I've been such a bad blogger recently. I really don't know where this month has gone. I had a wonderful time in Stitches & Hobbycraft show at the NEC. I enjoyed meeting all our Tonic customers and having a good giggle.

Friday sees the launch of our new Intrica dies and punches. Here's a card to share with you.


This card shows the Intrica Rose Circle dies. The dies are Verso (as you would expect from Tonic) I've cut the outer circle from the front of the card. Inside the card I`ve glued another piece of card (the same colour) and layered the other dies in the set on this part of the card.
The punched edging is from the Tonic Dotty Lace strip punch. I've cut away part of the edging to make the punch work narrower. Ribbon has been interweaved through the strip.
I`ve added the Happy Birthday design from the Tonic Everyday Sentiments dies and finished off with some ribbon and self adhesive pearls.

Join Jodie at 12 o'clock for the launch.

Will be back soon with some more designs.
Hugs
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. A stunning card Alison,
    Very inspirational ,thank you.

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete