Tuesday 26 November 2013

Butterfly Princess

Wow, what another busy week for Tonic with the launch of their new Indulgence Semi`s range.

I thought I`d have a little play with this card, and decided to do a double half cut


I took an A4 card, drew a faint pencil line to divide the card into thirds. I then lined up the centre of the backing plate die along the edge of the pencil line (there are little notches in the die at half and quarter points, so it`s very easy to line up).I then did a half cut with the cut edge to the outer side of the card. I repeated this on the other side of the card, but staggering the cuts.
I then cut out both the Butterfly Princess die and the matching die with the outer edging and cut them in half. I inked them with a versamark pad and covered them with sparkle clear embossing powder and heated them.

I cut a circle and a slightly larger scalloped circle die, matted them together, and folded them in half. I had matted a piece of white card onto blue to cover the centre third of the card. Wrapped a piece of wide ribbon around the card then added the folded circle to the top of the card then secured it to the die cut A4 card.

I topped all this off with a big bow, some pearls and a beautiful die cut With Love sentiment from Tonic.

In the words of the Generation Game - those old enough to remember, that`s all there is to it.

I`m off to work this afternoon, so must go and iron my uniform.

Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment