Sunday 6 October 2013

Vintage Butterflies & Blooms

Thought I`d give another angle on the Butterflies & Blooms dies and make them vintage. I love old photos and these dies are just perfect to work with them


There is nothing complicated about this card, it`s a 6 x 6 card and I`ve folded back the front. I`ve matted the backing papers - which are from Lili of the Valley. The photo is cut using Spellbinders Oval die and matted onto a Spellbinders Oval Scallop. I`ve cut the Tonic Ringlet Rest die out of Copper Pearlescent card and cut the Butterflies from Brown Stardust card. I`ve 3d`d the butterflies
on top of the die & added some ribbon & pearls and a couple of Petal Pairs roses to finish off.

Hope you like a bit of Vintage.
It`s of to work for me now

Hugs
Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card Alison,
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alison.I do like the vintage theme.

    Sianxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card , congrats & thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete