Saturday 19 October 2013

Cheeky Indulgence

It`s been another busy week at the Whelan household - it`s never any different lately, lol. Dad`s kept me busy with hospital and doctors appointments. I did manage to spent a few hours in the Cardiff Craft & Hobby show yesterday. It was lovely to have a craft show virtually on my doorstep. I was very good and didn`t spend a fortune. I did buy a couple of rubber stamps which I`ll share with you shortly.

It was my neighbours birthday yesterday and his wife asked me to make a card for him. Mike loves a good giggle so this is what I came up with.


I used the Tonic Square Indulgence die for the background. The cheeky image if a decoupage sheet by Mary Rahder. If you`re not familiar with her she`s done some fabulous tongue in cheek images.
The punched border is made using the Tonic Celtic Knot punch. I`ve stamped and embossed the lips image. I can`t remember where I had that stamp - it may be a do crafts stamp. All the wording is computer generated and of course I had to finish it off with some ribbon & gems.

I`m off to have a nap as I`m working nights tonight.
Enjoy your weekend

Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment