Tuesday 10 September 2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow ........

...Oh dear I`m singing again. It must be the effect these new Tonic dies have on me.

Here`s another card I`ve created using the Tonic Decorative Wreath die set and the Let it Snow from the Sentiments die set


The background is made using Distress inks and the stamps are the Sheena snowflake stamps. I went to see a demo by Sheena last weekend at Dandie Crafts, near Pontypridd. Sheena is such a clever lady and sooooo inspiring. I need to do a lot more practicing, but need to clear my desk before I get the paints out, lol. If you haven`t visited Dandie Crafts then you really should, In my opinion it`s the best craft shop in the South Wales area, and I`ve visited a lot of them.

The little die cut snowflakes are made using the Tonic Simplicity geared punch.

Hope you managed to get the Tonic 4 day deal and the Tonic Team have given you plenty of ideas.

I really must clear my craft room now as you can`t see my desk or the floor - Arggghhhh!!!

Enjoy the rest of the Tonic shows this week
Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment