Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sneaky Peek 2 of the Tonic POTD


Here`s the pressie box to match the card I added yesterday. I`ve used the New Tonic Indulgence dies and the Present Tag die for the sides of the box. On the top of the box I`ve used the Tonic Vintage Tag Die, and a sneeky peek of the flourishes that will arriving in the shops soon. The flowers are made using the Tonic Petal Pairs punch set 5.


The lid is edged using the Delicate lattice punch and finished off with a ribbon & pearls.


Hope you enjoy the Tonic Pick of the Day show on Ideal World tonight and also on Create and Craft tomorrow. I`m sure Jodie will have some wonderful designs and tips to share with you.


Well it`s back to work for me today. I`ve had a lovely week off. Didn`t get to do half of what I wanted to do, but hey ho.

Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment