Monday 15 July 2013

Cute Little Birdhouse

Oh my word it`s another hot day in Bridgend. I`m working nights this week and trying to sleep in the day is nigh on impossible. So I thought I`d share with you a little birdhouse box I made.


The template for the Birdhose can be found here - http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/05/introducing-bird-watching-additions.html Thank you for the template Nicole.
I`ve made a few changes, I wanted a roof that looked like it was tiled, so I used the Tonic Simplicity Scalloped Arc border punch. I punched strips of card in Teal and distressed them with a vintage photo distress ink.

The little bird was cut out from a tomato puree tube using the Tonic Bird on a Branch die set. The little leaves added to the roof and around the doorway of the house are from the Bird on a Branch stamp set.


I`m off now to make the most of the sunshine

Hugs
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. cute! Nice to see you using the tomato paste tube technique :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous birdhouse. The cards on your blog are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete