Saturday 27 April 2013

AWOL again, but with some good news to share

I have missed you all. Even though I`ve not been blooging I`ve still been a busy bee. I`ve been asked to join the Tonic Studios Design Team, and I`m just soooo excited. There are some fabulous new things coming from Tonic, but I`m sworn to secrecy. I`ll share as soon as I can.

I`ve got a card to share with you today - it`s for a friend who is leaving work to go to Singapore to look after a family member. He will be greatly missed.


The card is made using a Hunkydory topper, Tonic Celtic Border Punch, Cuttlebug Vintage corner die, Inkylicious Memories stamp and of course the must have ribbon & pearls.


I spent last night watching Oliver in the Porthcawl Grand Pavillion. It was an excellant show and definitely worth watching. It`s the last night tonight, so pop along if you live locally.

Hugs
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news,lucky Tonic
    having you on their team.
    Lovely card too.

    Sian xxx

    ReplyDelete