Friday 8 March 2013

Mother`s Day Card

I`d like to share with you the card I`ve made for my mother for Mothering Sunday.


I took a little inspiration from watching Sue Wilson on create and craft this week - I just wish I had her talent.

The flourish stamp is from Clarity, the sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up, the roses are made from a die by Marianne Creatables, the border punch is from Tonic and the corners are from a Spellbinders die. And of course to finish with a ribbon & pearls

I`ve entered this card into the Totally papercrafts challenge (http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-157-punch-it.html) and the Clarity Stamp Challenge ( http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-1.html)

I`m going to a retirement party tonight. The lady concerned has been a nurse for 30 years - we started around the same time. Her health hasn`t been very good of late and I`d love to wish her a very happy retirement.

Catch up again soon
Hugs
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us your beautiful Mother's Day card, Alison. Unfortunately it's not eligible for the Clarity Stamp Challenge as that is for Clarity stamps only.
    I really hope you will try again using just your Clarity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete