Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pearlescent & Mirri

I`ve had a box of Hunkydory toppers for ages. They are beautiful, but all I seem to do is open the box, look at them and close the box again. So I decided it was time I did something with them.

I`ve been working nights this week and it`s really knocked me for six. I couldn`t sleep during the day after the nights and last night when I had a chance to sleep at the normal time I still couldn`t sleep - Arrgghhhh!! Hope tonight is better. I`ve got one more night to work on Friday - so I`m crossing my fingers that that will be better.

I`m off this afternoon to look for a new loft ladder.

Take Care
Hugs
Alison xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty little card..hope you have a good sleep tonight! Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth, me too ( I`m praying)

      Hugs
      Alison xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a sweet card. I love the image and the flowers are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty.


    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete