Saturday 16 February 2013

A Less is More card

Finally managed to upload my image, after a tutorial from my son.
I tend to make cards with layers and emellishments, so today I thought I`d have a change and do a Less is More card.




The flower is from the Tonic Chrysanthemum Pick of the Bunch stamps.
I`ve embossed the flower with white embossing powder and coloured the image with a die based ink. The oval tags are from Stamping Up punches. No pearls today, but couldnt leave out the ribbon

I`m taking it easy today and resting my foot so what better way to spend it than crafting!!

Take Care
Hugs
Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. Just having a quick look around before I get the suitcase down. Glad I found this one - it's so beautiful with the embossing. Glad you're enjoying the Tonic goodies! Enjoy your weekend. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.Will have to find some of these stamps.

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this image is so beautiful and your colouring is just perfect!
    The colour is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete