Monday 21 January 2013

Something different today

I`m still sorting the craft room - Arrggghhhh!!!! But have had some nice surprises along the way. I found some templates I bought many years ago. I simply had to have them at the time, but, put them in the drawer and never used them.
The first is a Pin wheel box which I stamped with a sheet music stamp in Versmark ink and embossed with clear ink, but it hasn`t come out very well - I think the image was too fine. I think inked the box with good old distress inks - where would we be without them! Then topped it off with a flower made with the Begonia Floral Delights Die from Tonic.
The next is another gift box decorated with the Anemone Floral Delights Die. The lid is topped with the Tonic Floral Circular die. We`ve been forcast more snow for tonight, so I`m going to cwtch up with a hot chocolate. Thanks for dropping by. Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment