Friday 25 January 2013

A cute furry friend

Good afternoon, well another day of snow but fortunately it`s not sticking at present.Here`s a cute little card made from Joanna Sheen`s Furry Friends. The doily die is from Marianne Creatables and the Celebrate is a rubber stamp from Stamping up. The card had to be finished off with ribbons & pearls (as always).
Well I cleaned out the cupboard under the sink and found all sorts of unmentionables - but it`s clean & tidy now. I then went on to clean out my pots & pans cupboard. Don`t know what`s wrong with me must be going down with something, lol. I`m going back to work tomorrow as I`ve been off for a couple of months with Tendonitis in my right ankle. It is a little better but still not right. Being a nurse does nothing for my foot as I`m on it all day. But, I shall keep taking the painkillers and hope for the best. Hugs Alison

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card.
    Looks just like my daughters dog when he was a pup.

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete