Tuesday 13 September 2011

First of my Christmas Cards


As ever things have been very busy here - not that I`ve ever known it any different. My Son decided at the last minute that he was going to go back to full time education and do Business Studies. So it`s been a lot of running around last minute to sort that out.
I for once am trying to be organised for Christmas. Last Christmas was very difficult for us all as we had just left the pub and trying to put our life back in order. So I`m determined this year will be different. Alan and I will probably have to work - but we`re used to that. We`ll fit Christmas around it.
I`ve dug out my old Cuttlebug Christmas tree embossing folder - I love this one, it just has elegance written all over it. The other embossing folder is a new Sizzix one.

1 comment: