Sunday 26 December 2010

I`m Back!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you`ve all had a good holiday.

It`s been such a long time since I`ve posted, thought it was time I gave you an update. Unfortunately the pub game didn`t work for us, for various reasons - we closed the pub at the beginning of December. We are now picking up the pieces and putting our lives back together.

The one good thing that has come out of it is, I can now go back to crafting. I never had any free time in the pub and I`ve missed it so much. Watch out for some new creations when I get my craft room back in order - everything is in bags and boxes at present, but I can`t wait to have a play.

Will let you know how things are going.

Take Care
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. well, you and me both! Just closed the craft shop, business was sooooo slow it just wasn't viable any longer....
    look forward to seeing some more lovely cards
    Karenxx
    (ex-crafty diva)!

    ReplyDelete