Thursday 14 January 2010

Red Poppies


Finally got around to adding a card again. I have been absolutely shattered with the new job and all this snow. I hope you`re all tucked up by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate,lol. I`ve been for allergy testing today at the local health shop. It flagged up a few intolerances mainly wheat - so bread is out for me, and I love a nice chunk of bread, cow`s milk - well at least I won`t miss the butter cos I can`t have the bread, coffee and a few others. I need to do a shop now to stock up on what I can have. Will let you know how I get on.
This is my first easel card. The image is Spring Blossoms by Sarah Kay. I`ve used my Nesties once again and cut the flowers and leaves on my cricut.

Thanks for popping by

2 comments:

  1. Well done Al..a beautiful card.You`ll have to give me some lessons...
    Love Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison that is a gorgeous card. Poppies are just sooooo beautiful. Hope you get on OK with the changes to your diet. My daughter had the same thing & it definitely helped her when she changed what she ate. Pat x

    ReplyDelete