Sunday 3 January 2010

Catching up Day

Had a fabulous day out yesterday with my crafting buddy Sian. We visited a craft shop which was new to us - Bizzyfingers in Port Talbot. It had a good selection of products and of course we couldn`t leave the shop empty handed - that would have been rude, lol.

Here`s a few of the items we bought.






Today I`m catching up on the ironing that I`ve pushed to one side over the holiday - that`s not including the mountain of ironing still to do - Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh.

I have to finish my home work for College - yes I`ve left that till last minute as well. I`ve been doing a short course in Indian Head Massage. It is soooo relaxing, if you get the opportunity to have a treatment, grab it with both hands - You will not be sorry. I`ve practiced on everyone willing to sit in chair for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment